The Hartbeespoort Cableway – The Hidden Gem
Hartbeespoort Cableway is the adventure capital of the North West. It is ideally located for that unique conference, special event or just a great day out in the sun with the family. The Cableway offers visitors panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas, as well as excellent recreational and educational facilities.
Hartbeespoort Cableway takes pride in their beautiful facilities and revamped cableway. The award winning conferencing facilities and events offer a variety of conference venue breakaway areas, full Al La Carte Restaurant at the base of the mountain, four food & beverage venues on top of the mountain, custom team building and events and so much more.
The Cableway is perfect for a day out with the family where guests will experience:
- An exciting cable car trip on the longest mono-cableway in Africa;
- Incredible 360° views of one of the most gorgeous areas in South Africa which is especially popular with hikers, paragliders and nature lovers;
- An educational 1km Dassie walkway boasting information about the history of the area, its natural surrounds and various points of interest;
- Shopping for souvenirs at the curio shop;
- Restaurants, express food stalls and a bar are all on site, as are picturesque seating areas and bomas;
- Assistance from the adventure booking centre to help you make the most of your time in the area;
- Child friendly environment with a KidZone that will keep children entertained while parents enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation.
Visit Hartbeespoort Cableway website for more information or to book your unforgettable experience today – https://www.hartiescableway.co.za/
The Hartbeespoort Cableway joined forces with the Tolcon Group in 2017. The Tolcon Group aims to enhance guests overall experience when visiting the Cableway and assisting with hosting an unforgettable conference or event.